My tenth dragoncon. I went from being a street team member for a band, to a vendor for 7 years, to this, a published author and goldsmith.
Its been a crazy trip.
That said: five panels this year:
In order of appearance:
- Friday Sept 2: 10pm: Chasing the Dragon: addiction in the victorian era.
- Sat sept 3: 6pm: internet marketing for authors. ( I know what DOESN’T work, haha).
- Sat Sept 3: 10 pm: steamy steampunk reading hour.
- Sun 10 am: Beyond Victorian, Alt hist in other cultures
- Sun 4pm: niche markets for authors.
So yeah, find me, say hello. 😀
Upcoming: october will be the release of “Blood in the Rain II” where my short story “Our Blood like Rain” will be in and it’s a scorcher. ( vamp erotica anthology). Link to come as soon as there is one.
Also, on the jewelery side of things: Lapidary Journal Jewelery Arts has an enamelling issue upcoming and I have an article in there. Again, link to follow.:D