Current work in progress:
- A Shanghai set novella with Isabel’s daughter and granddaughter.
- Sequel to Bound Lilies.
- Stefan and Evelyn’s story. The baddies, this time.:D
- A current day novella about a mortal that REALLY wants in on the gig, and Asher takes upon himself to test this mortal’s mettle.
- Sequel to Stealing Sunlight.
- 2 different short stories for erotica collections, to submit and hopefully sell: 1. Meg and Asher in london, and Lucia and Simeon in some North American city.
- Cleanup work on the 4 published stuff for re release. Editor and I working on the first two books, and I’ll do the novellas.
- Expand NightShift to 200 pages
- write 2 and 3 of Nightshift
- Collab story in the NightShift universe about 100 years before Thea and Oliver,
- chapbook on basic metalsmithing for costuming for con panels I’m on.
All in various stages of written/planned/outlined/drafted.
Hope to do 3-4 more publishing program courses, ( there’s 8 total to take)
Then there’s a design project with a friend, who is cutting gems for the project. A couple steampunk pieces for Dragoncon. And sketching some other design ideas to start building a portfolio.
So tomorrow when S and TechDad are off at the Museum, I’m staying OFF my leg so my knee can heal. 2 more weeks till they re x-ray it, and hopefully it’s cleared to do rehab.
Thursday is a networking event/dinner by my college alumni association.
So that’s the year’s work, staring me in the face.